sunnuntai 15. joulukuuta 2019

Magnolia Forever Challenge #84 - Christmas

Good Morning Magnolia Fans!

I would like to remind You of Our ongoing challenge at Magnolia Forever with the theme 'Anything goes optional theme Christmas'. The sponsor for this challenge is Craft Heaven Shop :)


I love candles so... I made Christmas LED light house. I used Pion Design papers 'Christmas flower' from Wintertime in Swedish Lapland -collection and I make it with Craft Emotions stencil 'Giftbox house'. The door was made using Amy Design heart die ADD10018 and I added some white nuvo drop. The roof was made with Magnolia Doohickey die 'Wave lace'.

I made white Christmas flowers with Magnolia dies from Doohickey box 23. I used white foamiran and red stamens. Red Christmas flowers I made with Magnolia die from 'Recipe card' -collection. And I used red foamiran and light gold stamens. The bow was made with Magnolia die from Doohickey box 22 and I used red glitter foamiran.

I stamped image with Magnolia stamp 'Edwin with Christmas lantern' and I colored him with Distress Re-inkers.

Branches are from Magnolia Christmas calendar 2015 ;)

Magnolia joulumökki - Edwin with Christmas lantern

Here is step-by-step video:



Thank You for visiting my blog and MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti