sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2020

Magnolia Forever Challenge #87 - Kraft

Hello Magnolia fans!

I would like to remind You of Our ongoing challenge at Magnolia Forever with the theme 'Anything goes optional theme Kraft'.

I made card for a boy and I used these Magnolia products:
- stamps 'Fixer Upper Edwin' and 'You are a Star kit'
- doohickeys from Fixer Upper Collection 'Hardware and Saw'
- wooden tag doohickey from Christmas calendar 2019

Magnolia card - Fixer Upper Edwin
 I colored Edwin with Distress reinkers. Paper is from Maja Design collection 'Denim & Friends'. Chipboard is from Wycinanka and I embossed it with Stampendous fran-tage 'aged rose' embossing enamel. I embossed tools with copper and silver embossing powders.



Thank You so much for visiting my blog. Take Care of Yourselfes <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti