maanantai 15. heinäkuuta 2019

Magnolia Forever Challenge #79 - Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder of the ongoing challenge at Magnolia Forever with the theme
 'Anything goes optional theme Happy Birthday'. The sponsor for this challenge is 
I AM ROSES.

This time I did something I was really excited about. I baked the cake... LOL :)
I made a cake of honeycomb paper. I also made a greeting card.
 
 
 
 
 
I used Magnolia stamps 'Made with Love Tilda' (Recipe Card -collection 2017) and 
'Congratulation Tilda' (You Are so special -collection 2011). I colored with 
Distress Re-inkers. The papers are from Maja Designs 'Celebration' -collection. 
I made a tag pocket with Sizzix die no 662687. I used Magnolia Doohickeys 
'Vintage frames and tags' and 'Scalloped tag'. 
 

 
 
I'd like to enter these challenges:
Simply Magnolia July Challenge - Add a sentiment
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/2019/07/anything-goes-with-option-of-add.html
 
Swedish House Crafters FB Lounge July Challenge - All things Magnolia
 
 
Thank You so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs, Reetta

3 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful cake and card Reetta ♥ So sweet coloring and details.
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is just stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Miranda

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a nice cake and what a sweet card.
    Thank you for participating in our Simply Magnolia challenge.
    Big Hug Bianca DT.
    Bianca's Scrapcards.

    VastaaPoista