maanantai 15. heinäkuuta 2019

Art Impressions Challenge #260 - Birthday Cards

With this card I would like to wish the whole AI people a happy 32nd birthday!!
 
AI Girlfriends is my favorite series and thats why I chose one of the 
Girlfriends series stamps.
 
I used two Art Impressions stamps: 'Wine Tasters - UMU4387' and 'Wine gets 
better... text - UMF3565'. I colored with Distress Markers.
 
Background paper is from Dovecraft 'Blooming Lovely' paperpads.
 
Art Impressions card - Wine Tasters

 


Art Impressions Challenge #260 - Birthday Cards
https://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2019/07/huge-ai-birthday-sale-32-off-july-11.html
 
Happy 32nd Birthday to Art Impressions!! 
Thank You so much for visiting my blog!! 

With Love,
Reetta

 

1 kommentti:

  1. Your card is so pretty Reeta! Your coloring is fabulous and looks so good with the patterned paper you chose! Thank you for joining in the Birthday Card Challenge over at Art Impressions!

    VastaaPoista