sunnuntai 11. heinäkuuta 2021

Simply Magnolia July Challenge - Summer

 Hello Dear Magnolia fans!

Here is my card for Simply Magnolia July Challenge 'Anything goes with option Summer'. 

One of my favorite Magnolia stamp is 'Pisces Tilda' so I made a mermaid card using that stamp. I colored Tilda with Distress re-inkers. I made a background with Distress oxide inks and I used SnipArt stencil.



I used these products for my card:

- Magnolia stamp 'Pisces Tilda' (ZC14)

- Magnolia stamp 'Summer Vibes' -text (PP18)

- Magnolia Doohickey die 'Vintage square'

- Magnolia Doohickey die 'Invitation'

- Spellbinders dies S4-116 and S4-960

- Snip Art stencil

- Distress re.-inkers, oxide inks and embossing glace 'salvaged patina'

The challenge runs from 1st to 31th July ;)


Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti