maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2021

Simply Magnolia November Challenge - Pink Christmas

 Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog. The theme is 'Anything goes with option Pink Christmas'. I chose one of my favorite Magnolia Christmas image for my card <3

Here is 'Cozy Tilda'. I colored the image with Distress re-inkers. 





I used these products for my card

- Magnolia stamp 'Cozy Tilda' (WTC14)

- Magnolia stamp 'Home for the Holidays' -text (HH18)

- Magnolia Doohickey die 'Vintage frames and tags'

- Magnolia Doohickey die 'Vintage square'

- Magnolia Doohickey dies from 'Doohickey club box vol 2, 23 and 27'

- Magnolia Doohickey dies from Christmas countdown box 2020

- Spellbinders dies S4-356 and s4-907

- Maja Design papers from 'Summer Crush' and 'Christmas Season' -collections

The challenge runs from 1st to 30th November

Thank You so much for visiting my blog <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti