maanantai 21. kesäkuuta 2021

Simply Magnolia June Challenge - Celebrate Your Country

Hello and Greetings from Finland!

Midsummer is a main national holiday in Finland. Lighting bonfires and bathing in saunas are two of the most typical traditions in Midsummer celebrations. 

I made a shadow box card. First I glued the napkin (Havi 'kesäsauna') to the background. On top I glued Magnolia design paper 'Blue Heart Flowers'.


I stamped the image with Magnolia stamp 'Tilda Celebrates Midsummer' (SR11) and colored it with Distress reinkers.


Paper flowers I made with Magnolia Doohickey dies. Finnish national flower is the lily of the valley ;)


The challenge runs until the last day of this month, you can still join us.
 

 Thank You so much for visiting my blog <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti