perjantai 15. toukokuuta 2020

Magnolia Forever Challenge #89 - Monochrome

Hello Dear Magnolia fans!

I would like to remind You of Our ongoing challenge at Magnolia Forever with the theme 'Anything goes optional theme Monochrome'.

I've made a book card. The Magnolia image is called 'Fabulous Graduation Tilda' (WM16). I colored it with Distress reinkers. I stamped the banner with Magnolia stamps 'Banner' (WT11) and colored it with Distress Ink. I added finnish text 'Onnea' (= Congratulations ). The beautiful papers are from Stamperia 'Lilac Flowers'.

A book card - Magnolia 'Fabulous Graduation Tilda'
Flowers are from Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses.


I used these dies: Spellbinders S4-907, JoyCrafts 6002/0356, Magnolia Doohickey Box 5, Magnolia Doohickey 'Scalloped Tag', Magnolia Doohickey 'Feathers', Magnolia Doohickey 'Wedding lace'.


Thank You so much for visiting my blog. Stay Healthy! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti