tiistai 2. lokakuuta 2018

Get Well Soon - GD at Magnolia-Licious

I'm so proud to be a guest designer at Magnolia-Licious in this month :)

The theme in this month challenge is 'Use your favourite colour'.
So...My favourite colour is pink. Probably because I have two daughters
(I see pink everywhere...LOL) ;)

Here is details for my card:
Stamps: Magnolia 'Tilda with bunny slippers' and text is unknown
Inks: Versafine onyx black and Versafine vintage sepia
Papers: Maja Designs 'Celebration' and 300 g watercolor paper
Dies: Magnolia doohickeys and Spellbinders




Magnolia card - Tilda with bunny slippers


I coloured Tilda with Distress Reinkers and Markers. Paper flowers are from my stash.
I added a bit WOW embossing powder 'vintage romance' to the edges.





I am very grateful for the feedback :) Warm autumn wishes for everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti